The workshops listed below are designed for people from all walks of life who are looking to communicate their ideas and thoughts more effectively to others. These workshops can easily accommodate as few as five people or as many as can fit in the room.
The techniques I present will quickly allow participants to communicate more effectively the value of what they do, why they do it, why anyone should care, and how to communicate that in a more compelling way.
- How to Captivate any Audience in Less Than 30-Seconds
- Q&A: Mastering the Unpredictable
- Designing an Unforgettable Handshake Intro
- How to Design and Deliver a TEDx-like Talk
- The Keys to Effective Storytelling in Business 101
- The Keys to Effective Storytelling in Business 201
- How to Present Anything to Anyone in Under 5-Minutes
- Avoiding the Top 12 Mistakes People Make When Presenting
- How to Pitch to Investors With No Slides in Under 2-Minutes
- How to Pitch to Investors With 13 Slides in Under 10-Minutes
- Persuade Anyone with Five Slides in Five Minutes
- Giving Memorable Product Demonstrations
- Aha! That's How You Network
Words people frequently use to describe these workshops:
Inspiring, Stimulating, Fun, Mind-bending, Amazing, Wow!
One of the main benefits of these workshops is the results people get from the Brainstorming Exercises. The results always seem to surprise participants with how much they can accomplish within a very short time frame.
Depending on the goals of the people attending, workshop length can range from 45-minutes to 2-days. Often, having an evening to sleep on what participants learn will yield even better results on the second day. All of these workshops can be delivered in person or online.
For a quote and additional details on any topic listed above, please contact me here.